Unity Tutorial 03

 


For this weeks Unity tutorial I can feel myself understand game development more. I am enjoying learning the different code that we use with Unity and learning the different scripts with C#. Doing this tutorial I can see a lot of benefits and script that I can use within the game I am going to create. It was good to learn about adding scripts that help us use the other keys on the board like firing a pizza with the space bar. Also the randomiser script is a useful bit of coding that I can see myself using within my game.

There was also some struggles this week, which is normal as I am still very new to all this coding and game development. As much as I find i am understanding why I am doing something with the code a curve ball is thrown and I find myself a bit confused again. I think Im learning to just go with it for now and that it will all make sense in the end. At least when I go to check if the game is working it does so I feel thats half the battle. You could do a full 3 year course on Unity and coding and I need to give myself a pat on the back for following and understanding(for the most part) the different lessons I have been doing in Unity.

The destroy out of bounds script I think can be used in just about every game. This was the most useful script and helped keep the game a lot neater. When an item is no longer in camera view it gets destroyed.


Comments

Popular Posts