Unity Tutorial 05

 


For this weeks Unity Tutorial it was a shorter assignment looking at repeating the background and ending the game when you come into contact with a certain obstacle. This assignment was interesting as with real games we play it showed me how to stop the game when the player hits an obstacle instead of continuing like in the other tutorials. 

There was an issue this week with my code and I still am a bit confused on how to fix it. When I got to the end of the lesson I realised my obstacle was no longer repeating. I looked over my code and I can not find where the issue is as it was working for me and then all of a sudden stopped. Instead of messing around with it more I decided to take a break and have fresh eyes on Tuesday and ask some classmates if they have any idea where I went wrong. I know it will just be something quite small as the issue as it was working throughout the tutorial.

I also changed my layout with the unity dashboard to the above image. I feel this gives me a better look when developing the game.

Comments

Popular Posts