Unity Tutorial 06

 

This weeks Unity Tutorial was one of the most enjoyable ones to date. Finally it is starting to feel like I am making a real game. Its funny from doing this weeks assignment it really proves how important the nitty gritty parts of the game like the player running and jumping properly and how that can really change and enhance the feeling of the game. From this tutorial I will be able to take a lot of the animation effects to my own game like the walk to run for the player. It was also really interesting to see how to add sound effects and even a backing track to the level. These all tie together to make an interesting game and give it a bit more heart.


The challenge this week in Unity stressed me out for lack of better words. It was a mix of very easy challenges and extremely hard ones. I don't know if i found it so difficult because I did the other tutorials so long ago it seems so I kind of forgot how i did them until I looked back. Thank God for youtube and people who know a lot more then me on the subject of Unity. I was happy I was able to fix most of the problems myself but I was also very happy there was someone there to show me how to do the rest. Thanks YouTube! 

Comments

Popular Posts