Unity Tutorial 05


 For this weeks Unity tutorial it looked at changing the camera view for ruby as well adding some moving graphics to the robots to really make the game POP! IT was really interesting and easy adding the following camera motion to ruby. I remember doing a similar tutorial in a different game but this was a way easier way to follow the main character with the camera. Finally my giant world I created came in handy. I did however have a slight issue with the border I had to create in the game. I tried and tried and could not get it to work. It kept putting Ruby outside the world I created and I didn't know what I was doing wrong. In the end I decided to leave it out.

Also this week I added animations to the robots. Smoke now comes out of their heads until they get 'fixed' by Ruby. This wasn't too bad to accomplish however there always has to be some little problem with my game. My projectiles don't fix the robots. For some reason even though there is box colliders on both they just go through the robot. I will have to come back to this and try to fix 

Comments

Popular Posts