Unity Tutorial 07

 


In this weeks unity Tutorial the frustrations hit an all time high. What once was a nice game creating a world to enjoy has now become a super challenging and soul crushing experience. That is a little dramatic but also semi reality. I had to make a health bar for Ruby instead of the Debug.log. This was fine creating the whole health bar but then it wouldn't appear at all in my game. After deleting and trying again I had the same issue. It was then I went to Google to see if I could fix the problem. It seemed to be a problem with my canvas size. I changed this to world space instead of screen space and this helped the problem. The health bar could now be seen. The next issue was when I fixed and display it by blue mask now disappeared. Back to the drawing board.

The second part of this weeks task was to create a little NPC called Jambi for Ruby to interact with. No major problems in this. For some reason my text was being stretched across the screen at first. This was due to the canvas being super large. I fixed this issue like I did the previous one. I like when the tutorials test your knowledge and ask you to do something you previous learned. I had to make the animation of Jambi which i did with flying colours. My little frog jumps up an down while waiting to interact with Ruby and her flying gears

Comments

Popular Posts